Site Engineer - RC Frame
Entered: 24 Jan 2021
Our client is seeking applications for Senior Engineers/ Intermediate Engineers for Dublin.
They have been awarded some of the largest projects in Ireland/UK & are now looking to develop their team with Senior Engineers & Intermediate Engineers looking to progress their Careers.
Duties of the Role:
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Skills & Experience required for the role:
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- Minimum 2-6 years’ experience on construction sites, dependent on role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license