Document Controller - Dublin City Centre
Entered: 13 Nov 2018
Document Controller - Dublin
Our client is one of the top Irish Main Contracting Firms working in all sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Data Centres, Conservation and Education.
The company seeking an experienced Document Controller to work on projects based in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Document Controller
- Documentation control and printing
- General administration
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc.
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
- Technical background
As a Document Controller you will have
- A construction related degree
- Previous experience working within the construction industry
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages - Word, Office, Excel etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Please send your cv to Aoife at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.