Junior Building Energy Rating (BER) Coordinator
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
Junior Building Energy Rating (BER) Coordinator - Dublin
- Salary €35,000 - €45,000 DOE
Join an organisation that is recognised as one of Ireland's top companies within the construction, fit out and refurbishment sectors and avail of excellent career development opportunities. They allow their staff to fully utilise their skills and knowledge, encourage creative thinking and support professional development. With decades of experience in the Irish market, they have gained an outstanding reputation and earned significant repeat business from prestigious clients. You will have a varied and fulfilling position within this company.
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience
- Third level degree or relevant qualification or trade qualified background
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- To be up to date with all current building regulations
- The ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
- A high level of attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Good verbal, written and customer engagement skills
- Be focused on achieving results
- Updating daily worksheets of subcontractors
A great place to work:
Employees in this company are respected and valued. The low-level management structure allows people to make a real difference within the organisation and this also facilitates accelerated career progression.
How to apply:
Call Paddy on 083 095 0652
Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.