Entered: 16 Oct 2019
Our client a large Building Contractor are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Site Administrator to join their team on a project based in Dublin City Centre.
Site Administrator’s Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- General administration duties such as, filing, scanning & typing
- Dealing with all incoming queries & clients
- Manage all incoming emails
- Manage all subcontractors timesheets & holiday requests
- Screening, answering and forwarding telephone calls
The successful Site Administrator requires:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administration role
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent organisational skills & the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly efficient and self-motivated
Excellent salary on offer.
If you are an experienced Administrator and you are currently thinking of moving jobs, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.