Entered: 31 July 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Administrator for our client.
Experience working on a Construction Site Environment is highly desired.
The Site Administrator will join their team on a residential project based in South Dublin.
Site Administrator Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all administration duties are kept up to date
- Reporting of daily timesheets & attendance
- Site report sheets, audits & memos
- Maintain all Health & Safety records, Rams & Insurance records
- Ensure all registers are kept up to date & follow up as necessary
- Photocopying / printing support for management
- Prepare meeting rooms
- Meetings minutes
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Site Administrator requires:
- Experience working in a construction site environment is highly desired
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent organisational skills & the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly efficient and self-motivated
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.