Site Clerk - Dublin (2276)
Entered: 15 Nov 2018
Our client a leading Residential Building Company are currently recruiting an experienced Site Clerk to join its rapidly expanding operations.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Clerk:
- Managing the daily operations of the site office
- Effectively dealing with day to day enquiries from any visitors to site
- Tracking and recording all site documentation (electronically or paper based)
- Requisition of materials
- Maintaining the visitors log
- Maintain a professional image for the company in all dealings with public and stakeholders
- Previous experience as a Site Clerk/Site Administrator
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.