Entered: 31 July 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Clerk for our client, a main contractor who specialises in residential builds across Ireland.
They are looking for an experienced Site Clerk who has experience working on construction sites or similar environment to join their team on a project based in North Dublin.
Construction Site Clerk responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the unloading / coordination of deliveries on site
- Ensure all administration duties are kept up to date
- Dealing with all incoming queries & clients
- Manage all incoming emails
- Manage all subcontractors timesheets & holiday requests
- Screening, answering and forwarding telephone calls
Construction Site Clerk requirements:
- Experience working in a construction site environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent organisational skills & the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly efficient and self-motivated
Salary: €20k – 25k DOE
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.