Site Clerk / Site Administrator - Cork
Entered: 16 Oct 2018
Site Clerk/Site Administration - Cork
Working Hours: 2pm -10/11pm
The Client: Our client is well established business in. Our client’s aim is to provide their customers with the highest standards of professionalism and quality in the industry
Project: fit Out / retail
Site Clerk Requirements
- Looking after document control,
- collating H&S reports,
- ensuring the most up to date drawings are being used,
- keeping things running smoothly between the 2 Retail projects
- Management & maintaining site records in accordance with ISO standards.
- Supporting the Commercial team on project,
- Being able to identify construction issues on the ground and report/advise to management,
- Background in Construction.
- On-site experience and/or Site Clerk experience with a Main Contractor.
- Strong IT skills
- Strong administration & organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- An administrative qualification is desirable but not essential
Please send your CV to Aoife at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation chat