Civils Site Agent
Entered: 09 Feb 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Agent on behalf of our Client, a main contractor who specialises in various areas such as Commercial, Residential and Civil projects across Ireland.
The Site Agent will join the team on a Civils Project based in Waterford. The successful candidate must have relevant degree and a minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Site Agent on civil projects.
Civils Site Agent Responsibilities:
- Ensure contract profitability
- Ensure that weekly/monthly payment applications are submitted on time
- Finalisation of contracts and short-term programmes
- Monitor work progress against the programme through weekly production and cost meetings with all the relevant staff members
- Liaise with Foreman and Contract/Project Manager regarding production requirements
- Monitor production and allowable targets, initiating corrective action where these are not being met, in conjunction with the Contract/Project Manager
- Manage, supervise and inspect contractors’ work on site
- Ensure thorough application of all contractual obligations
- Ensure appropriate safe-keeping and distribution of related records
- Ensure compilation of the Quality Site Implementation File
- Ensure adherence to all Health and Safety Legislation and site rules
- Detect and analyse all non-conformances, communicate this to the Contract Manager and initiate corrective action
- Inspection of PPE, implementation of method statements and assisting in the carrying out of risk assessments
Civils Site Agent Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years' work experience as a Site Agent
- Previous experience working on civils projects.
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Full driving license
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.