Construction Site Agent
Entered: 04 June 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Site Agentto join our client based in Dublin. The successful Site Agentwill be joining their team on a large commercial project based out in North Dublin.
Site Agent’s Main duties will include:
- Coordinate the selection and requisition of plant and materials
- Supervision, coordination and monitoring of sub-contractors performance
- Coordination of HSE and quality assurance onsite
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designers
Site Agent’s requirements include:
- 5+ years’ experience managing construction projects
- Proficient in Microsoft project and Microsoft office
- Ability to resource work activities in an efficient manner
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong work ethic and desire for career progression
If you are a Site Agent and are considering a move please send your CV to email@example.com or call Padraic on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.