Entered: 21 Oct 2021
Document Controller_ Dublin 15
- Salary Circa €35000
Join a tier 1 main contractor with an impressive portfolio of prestigious clients and a track record of delivering award-winning projects.
This company is renowned within the Irish construction sector for setting the highest standards and this has resulted in significant repeat business and a pipeline of works for several years to come. Due to being active on substantial multi-year projects they can offer you a secure, long-term position and opportunities to establish yourself as a crucial part of the company. As an organisation that is keen to invest in the continued development of their team, they offer a variety of initiatives that will support you as you increase the scope of your work, and allow you to progress your career. Here, you will be an important and valued part of the team, ensuring an organised site office and the successful delivery of a large project in Dublin. You will benefit from the positive working environment, career development initiatives and excellent work/life balance that this company will provide.
Your role will involve:
- Preparing, operating, and updating Document Control Procedures
- Ensuring accessibility, traceability, and accuracy of documents
- Effectively dealing with enquires
- Managing Stationary orders and IT access requests
- Ensuring construction records including RFIs, Technical Submittals, Delivery Dockets, Labour Statistics, Monthly Progress Reports and BCAR Trackers are compiled and maintained
You will need:
- 2-3 years' experience working on a construction site in a similar role
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills
To learn more:
How to apply:
Call Paddy on 083 095 0652
Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.