Entered: 21 Oct 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Agent for a project based in Offaly. This medium sized company has a wide-ranging project portfolio.
- Managing the day to day activity on site
- Coordinating site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensuring completion dates are met
- Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
- Ensuring quality of works
- Maintain site documentation, from labour time sheets, supplier documents and H+S and Quality paperwork
- Proven record of seeing projects through from start to finish.
- Experience as a site engineer is desirable.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/project
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.