Site Engineer / Manager
Entered: 23 Nov 2020
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings.
- Overseeing all setting out works and construction operations on a daily basis.
- Manage subcontractors and site personnel
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety and Quality standards
- Liaising closely with the Project Manager and design team at all times
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest quality standards
- Ensuring work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Minimum 8 years’ experience setting out
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Quality legislation
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills are essential.
If you are interested in this role, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications Friday 25th September 2020.