Site Manager (senior)
Entered: 16 July 2019
Role: Site Manager
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Salary: £40k to 55k depending on experience
Our client is a leading developer in the UK, and is enjoying continued growth in the commercial and residential sector. On their behalf, ICDS are recruiting for a Site Manager and senior Site Manager in Aberdeen on an industrial units project..
Some duties expected of the Site Manager are:
- Control site activities, organise differing trades and instruct workforce
- Liaise with Contract Manager on programmes, method statements, establishment, security, etc.
- Check contract documents provided are sufficient for construction
- Ensure a safe site and maintain compliance with the Health and Safety Plan
- Arrange for COSHH information to be kept on site
- Arrange site induction for all operatives
- Requisition materials, check deliveries, ensure correct storage, distribution and waste minimisation
- Organise the completion of material, plant and weekly time sheets.
- Liaise with Building/Environmental control, HSE, Statutory and Local Authorities and Consultants during progress of the work.
- File/record instructions received and request information required from consultations.
- Attend site meetings
- Chair meetings with subcontracts and suppliers to discuss progress of the work
- Produce short-term/weekly work schedules
- Inform Contract Manager/Surveyor of any changes or relevant events
- Compile and keep up to date site records
- Record day works and any variations to contract
- Check setting out and levels for the work
- Ensure quality inspections are carried out
- Provide first aid cover for site
- Comply with quality Assurance system
If interested, please forward your cv in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and view other options @ www.icds.ie or on ICDS iTunes & Android Apps.