Entered: 23 Jan 2021
ShareRidge is recruiting for intermediate level Site Engineers for a street enhancement project in Limerick.
The successful candidate will work closely with our project manager and project team to ensure works are carried out efficiently, on time, and within budget. This is an excellent opportunity for career driven applicants to grow and develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.
ShareRidge offers attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site
- GPS & Total Station site surveys and observations
- Day-to-day supervision of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Draft Monthly Progress Reports for line manager
- Public Liaison
- Coordinate design element activities with consultants, engineers
- As-built drawing records using AutoCad software
- A third level qualification in construction / civil engineering related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience working in the utilities sector
- Experience working on street enhancement projects
- Setting out experience
- Hold a full Irish driver’s licence
- Safe pass & manual handling training
Civil Engineering, Groundworks, setting out, Construction methods
To apply or to find out more contact Lisa at email@example.com or 086 606 6249