Civil/Site Engineer - Amsterdam
Entered: 17 Feb 2020
Civil/Site Engineer (2-years exp)
€Neg + Pacjage
Required for global engineering contrqactor
Required for setting out of building co-ordinates, set out datum lines, check invert levels above and below ground and be able to manage and report back to the CSA lead on progress.
Ideal candidate will have experience on civil/Structural/ Architecural elements on industrial, high tech data centre, or pharma projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sets the strategy for engineering setting out and onsite control.
- Acts as the primary point of reference for QA, record keeping and production in line with agreed procedures.
- Oversee project meetings to review progress and plan future work schedules.
- Supervise and mentor engineers on site, acting as a role model and leading by exampl
Experience & Skills
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Construction / Engineering
Excellent Package and rotation on offer.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200