Civil Site Engineer
Entered: 22 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Civil Site Engineer on behalf our client, a leading residential contractor. They are seeking an experienced site engineer (civils), to join their team on a project based in Ratoath, Co Meath.
The successful candidate must have a degree in Engineering or construction management, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in site engineering role & experience working on residential and civil projects.
Civil Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Overall surveying of the Construction Site.
- Attending regular management team meetings.
- Managing Sub-Contractors and Personnel on site.
- Liaise with the Design Team, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Foreman and all other on site staff.
- Oversee the quality control and safety measures on site.
- Ordering and controlling of materials.
Civil Site Engineer Requirements:
- Relevant qualification in Construction based Engineering.
- 5 + years’ experience as a Civil Site Engineer.
- Setting out experience.
- Previous experience in Civils Works.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on their own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are a Site Engineer (Civils) interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.