Civils Site Engineer
Entered: 29 Sept 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Civils Site Engineer on behalf of our Client.
This is a Donegal based project.
Civils Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as built drawings.
- Quality control & record keeping
- Maintaining the site records
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
The successful Civils Site Engineer requires:
- Relevant engineering qualification is required.
- Minimum 3+ years’ civil project experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office & other computer programmes
- Good team player
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.