Civils Site Engineer
Entered: 05 Dec 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Civils Site Engineer on behalf of our Client.
This is a Dublin based role.
Civils Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as built drawings.
- Quality control & record keeping
- Maintaining the site records
- Daily contact with management, clients and public
- Manage and mentor junior staff in all aspects of site engineering.
- Produce, implement, and manage safe systems of work for construction procedures.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health, Safety and Quality standards.
Civils Site Engineer requires:
- 6-8 years, proven experience in site based large civil engineering projects.
- Knowledge of reinforced concrete works, deep drainage, earthworks, traffic management and general civil works
- Experience if temp works as TW supervisor or TW coordinator.
- Proven experience/training with all the latest surveying/CAD techniques
- Ability and confidence to discuss engineering issues with people across various levels and disciplines.
- Excellent knowledge of current civil engineering legislation
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental legislation.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.