Civils Site Manager
Entered: 05 July 2022
O’Neill and Brennan are currently recruiting for a Civils Site Manager on behalf of one of Irelands Leading Building Contractors. Our client pride themselves on their reputation for delivering high quality projects.
The successful candidate must have minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a Civils Site Manager, ideally with a main contractor. The successful Civils Site Manager will join their team on a project in East Cork.
Civils Site Manager Duties include:
- Management of subcontractors and general workforce on site
- Be responsible for the drainage and traffic management aspects of the project
- Liaise with the clerk of works
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
- 3+ years’ experience on civil sites is essential
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Must be proficient in IT
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew on 087 2608337 for a confidential conversation.