Construction Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 04 June 2020
Our client, a well-established construction company is recruiting for a Construction Senior Site Engineer to join their team in Dublin. This is a great opportunity for an experience site engineer to take the next step in their career.
Construction Senior Site Engineer responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for managing all engineering aspects on the site
- Maintain the engineering documents & drawings on site
- Responsible for maintaining the site records, including managing & implementing safety procedures.
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
- Attending weekly progress meetings with site management
The successful Construction Senior Site Engineer will require:
- Engineering Degree Qualification
- 5+ Years Site Engineering Experience
- Ability to oversee engineer’s works
- Success driven & results oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are an experienced Site Engineer looking for a career move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.