Construction Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 17 Feb 2020
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading construction companies is currently recruiting for a Construction Senior Site Engineer to join their team on a project based in the Galway.
Construction Senior Site Engineer responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site.
- Maintain the engineering documents & drawings on site.
- Ability to maintain the site records, manage & implement the safety procedures.
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management.
- Attending weekly progress meetings with site management.
The successful Construction Senior Site Engineer will require:
- Engineering Degree Qualification.
- Experience working on a residential projects
- Ability to oversee engineer’s works.
- Success driven & results oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills to work as part of a team.
If you are an experienced Site Engineer looking for a career move & would like to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.