Construction Site Engineer
Entered: 04 June 2020
Our Client, a tier 1 contractor are currently recruiting for a Construction Site Engineer to join their team on a project based in Cork.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
- Supervising the setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
The Required Site Engineer will require:
- 3+ years’ experience in a site engineer role
- Experience working on Industrial or pharmaceutical projects is desired
- Engineering Degree Qualification
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are a Site Engineer currently considering a career move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.