Construction Site Engineer
Entered: 04 June 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Construction Site Engineer for our client based in Dublin. The company is one of Ireland’s leading construction companies who specialise in fit out and refurbishment projects. They are looking for a Construction Site Engineer to join their team on a project based in Dublin.
Construction Site Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
- Supervising the setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
Construction Site Engineer requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in a site engineer role
- Experience working on commercial or residential project is desired
- Engineering Degree Qualification
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are a Site Engineer interested in a career move, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.