Construction Site Engineer
Entered: 04 Apr 2020
Our client, a leading construction company who specialise in infrastructure & fit outs are currently recruiting for a Construction Site Engineer to join their team on a project based in Waterford.
Construction Site Engineer’s Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
- Supervising the setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
Construction Site Engineer Requirements:
- Engineering Degree Qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in a Site Engineer role
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are a Site Engineer currently considering a career move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.