Construction Site Engineer
Entered: 17 Feb 2020
Our client, a well-established & reputable construction company are recruiting for Construction Site Engineer to join their team on a building project based in South Dublin.
As a Construction Site Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for setting out the works & ensuring all operatives understand the information
- Provide all information to relative operatives regarding drawings & specifications
- Ability to maintain the site records, manage & implement the safety procedures
- Ensure all materials are tested as required & monitor setting out instruments & testing equipment
- Attend meetings as required
The Required Construction Site Engineer will require:
- Engineering Degree Qualification
- 2+ years’ experience as a Setting Out Engineer or Site Engineer
- Experience working with a main contractor is desired
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this role and have experience as a Setting Out Engineer or Site Engineer please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.