Construction Site Engineer
Entered: 30 May 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for Site Engineers for our client based in Dublin. Our client are a leading construction company in Ireland who have various projects across the country. They are looking for Site Engineers to join their team on a project based in South Dublin.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
- Supervising the setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
The successful Site Engineer will require:
- 3+ years’ experience in a site engineer role
- Experience working on commercial or residential project is desired
- Engineering Degree Qualification
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
Immediate start available
If you are an experienced Site Engineer interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.