CSA Site Engineer
Entered: 28 Nov 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an internationally renowned leading contractor to recruit an experienced Site Engineer to oversee and manage all engineering aspects of a large scale data centre project in the Amsterdam area of Holland.
Permanent position with competitive salary and a full remuneration package.
- Responsible for all junior engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Checking plans, drawings and supervision of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- As a CSA Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling of sites.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of sites.
- You will as Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on sites.
- The CSA Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You’ll be expected to maintain high standards at all times.
- You’ll be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
- You will possess the ability to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a CSA Site Engineer will possess strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- An engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 3 – 5 years’ experience working in the industry.
- You must possess the desire to progress your career over a short timeframe.
Contact Kevin Hallissey 085 866 6089 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.