Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Site Engineer - Dublin
- Civils Projects
- Salary up to €65,000
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Company vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Pension & Healthcare
A leading global, multi-disciplined engineering and construction company with turnover of over €1billion are seeking a Site Engineer to join their team. They provide a wide range of construction services to both private and public sector clients. This company directly employs more than 4,000 employees across Ireland, the United Kingdom and Canada.
Your role will involve:
- Ensure correct and accurate setting out methods and techniques are implemented.
- Ensure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information for construction of the works.
- Complete Quality checks in line with company and project procedures
- Support assistant, graduate and/or junior engineers
- Assist with temporary works design schemes.
- Maintain good working relations with client / designer / Team.
- Supporting the selection and requisition of materials and plant for the use in the construction process.
What we are looking for:
- A 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience in a Site Engineer role
Apply in confidence with your CV today, call 085 255 1878 or email email@example.com