Entered: 30 Mar 2020
€55-65k+ Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension etc.
Finishing Foreman required for award winning developer undertaking large residential projects the greater Dublin area.
Candidates must have a proven experience on multi-unit housing projects, coupled with trade background or relevant qualifications.
- Excellent Knowledge of Trades
- Ensure compliance with building regulations
- Experience in residential construction specific apartment / house building experience,
- Managing Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Managing Construction Team
- Managing Programme
- Co-Ordination of Service Providers and Local Authorities
- Reporting to Contract Manager / Head of Construction
- Ensuring Quality of Works
- Managing Health and Safety on Site
- Chairing Site and Construction Team Meetings
- Continuous CPD Development
- Trade background in Carepentry/ Joinery
- Background in large-scale residential construction
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects concurrently
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200