General Foreman 2571
Entered: 20 Jan 2019
Foreman – Dublin 13
Our Client a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation in the construction industry is currently looking for a general foreman for a large scale residential project in Dublin 13.
- Create job duties and delegate tasks to construction workers.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Management of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Ensure that all materials, supplies, tools and equipment are procured in a time efficient manner.
- Monitor daily construction procedures to ensure that proper quality is maintained and that schedules are being followed.
- Create progress reports on a daily basis and ensure that any significant information is communicated to the supervisor.
- Handle onsite incidents and emergencies in a proactive manner.
- Degree/Higher Diploma qualification or relevant trade experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supervising on large scale residential projects.
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills.