Graduate Site Engineer
Entered: 23 Jan 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment are working with a leading Utility Solutions Provider to recruit Graduate Engineers for their project based in Dublin Airport. This position presents a great opportunity for the right candidate, looking for people who will embrace the opportunity, and progress with the business as it grows. You will report directly to the Senior Manager on site.
Excellent prospects for career development will be offered to suitable candidates.
- Have graduated since 2017, with an electrical or civil qualification.
- 1-2 years’ experience in engineering.
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail, good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with AutoCad or similar.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Ability work independently and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving license.
For more information contact Sarah Murphy on 085 860 8026 or send your CV directly to SMurphy@aaeuro.com