Graduate Site Engineer (Not SIAC)
Entered: 25 June 2019
Working on a major Roads / Highways Reconstruction project in Co Kildare, have an immediate requirement for a Graduate Site Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
A €100Million project, involving Road widening, upgrade of the existing road drainage, construction of two new interchanges, new road bridge crossing, working on a live Motorway.
Graduate Civil Engineer Skills:
The successful candidate will have a degree in civil engineering / construction management with 1-3 years experience working on civil projects, with preferable experience of Road / Highway reconstruction, though not essential.
Graduate Civil Engineer Duties:
- Daily Setting out of works (Trimble, GPS, Total Station) on site such Drainage, Utilities, Pavement, Kerbs, Earthworks, Water mains, Culverts, Temporary Works & Road Surface
- Regularly checking the setting out points
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions
- Maintaining Site Contract Records, As-Builts, Pre-Pour Inspections, Progress Reports/ Photographs, Request for Information and Change Orders.
- Assist in implementing traffic management plans
- To be aware of the companies, Health and Environmental Management System and to assist in its implementation to ensure a safe working environment.
This is a full-time, permanent position, with an expected salary of €35,000 - €40,000 + Package.
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Design Engineers, Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.