Entered: 06 July 2022
O’Neill and Brennan are currently recruiting for a Junior Engineer on behalf of our client, one of Irelands Leading Building Contractors who pride themselves on their reputation for delivering high quality projects.
This is a West Cork based project. The successful candidate must have an engineering degree and available to start immediately.
Junior Engineer responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
- Setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Survey the completed works & prepare as built records to ensure works are within tolerance
- Carry out daily safety inspections with Senior Engineer / Site Manager
- Carry out concrete testing, stone sampling & block sampling and record all results
- Ensure the site diary is kept up to date on a daily basis
- Attend weekly site meetings
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer / Site Manager
Junior Engineer requirements:
- Engineering Degree Qualification preferred
- 1–2-year experience in a similar role
- Ability to use Total Stations & GPS
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.