Entered: 25 June 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one Of Irelands largest contractors to recruit an Engineer for a project in Cork.
The role is open to recent graduates, and allows for mentorship development, and training from one of the best companies in the industry.
Ideally we are looking for people who have qualified in electrical / mechanical / building services sector.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
- You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with Liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be working with a market leading construction company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will have a third level qualification in Engineering.
- As a site engineer, you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- A site engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 1 year of experience working in the industry.
For further information on this role please, contact Ian Murphy on 085 8666878 or email your cv to email@example.com