Entered: 22 Feb 2024
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an Junior Engineer for our Client, a dynamic business operating within the construction industry.
This is a Donegal based position.
Junior Engineer responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
- Setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Survey the completed works & prepare as built records to ensure works are within tolerance.
- Carry out daily safety inspections with Senior Engineer / Site Manager
- Carry out concrete testing, stone sampling & block sampling and record all results.
- Ensure the site diary is kept up to date daily.
- Attend weekly site meetings.
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer / Site Manager
Junior Engineer requirements:
- Engineering Degree Qualification preferred.
- 1–2-year experience in a similar role
- Ability to use Total Stations & GPS
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.