Junior Site Engineer - Dublin City Centre (1644)
Entered: 16 Oct 2018
Our client is one of the top Irish Main Contracting Firms, working in all sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Data Centres, Conservation and Education. They are currently seeking a Junior Engineer for their well established company based in Dublin.
As a Junior Engineer you will
- Site setting out
- Ensure all materials are per specification
- Report to the Senior Engineer
- Check plans and drawings
As a Junior Engineer
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering
- Have 0-6 months relevant experience
- Have strong attention to details
- A can do approach, good work ethic and willingness to learn
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.