Junior Site Engineer - Dublin
Entered: 30 May 2020
Junior Site Engineer
€35,000 - €42,000 a year
Junior Site Engineer required with 1-2 years’ experience to work on a large-scale project in Dublin.
• Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
• Management of subcontractors/groundworkers
• Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
• Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
• Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
• Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
• Ordering and control of materials on site.
• Civil Engineering Degree
• Groundworks background
• 1-2 years’ experience
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Full driving license
• €35k-€42k (depending on experience)
• Benefits package
• Travel allowance / company vehicle
• Possible living allowance