Junior Site Engineer
Entered: 25 Jan 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Junior Site Engineer on behalf of Our Client, a well-established General Contracting company, with a diverse project portfolio.
The successful candidate must have an Engineering degree, 2+ years’ experience in a Site Engineering role. The Junior Site Engineer will join their team on a project based in Cork.
Junior Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for all the engineering aspects and surveying on the site.
- Supervise the setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents.
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions.
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management.
Junior Site Engineer Requirements:
- Third level education in Engineering.
- 2 + years’ site experience in construction with a main contractor.
- Strong setting out experience is desired
- Experience working with Surveying Instruments: Total Stations, etc
- Experience in residential/commercial projects.
- Proficient in MS Office and Auto CAD.
If you are considering a career change, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew on 0872608337 for a confidential conversation.