Junior Site Engineer - Tullamore
Entered: 25 Jan 2022
This will be an excellent opportunity for an engineer to progress their career with a well-established contractor.
- As a Junior Site Engineer, you will be involved in setting out and levelling the site.
- You will be involved in the overall surveying of the site.
- You will as a Junior Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will be involved in quality control and safety measures on site.
- You as an Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a junior site engineer be afforded the opportunity to supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be working with a market leading construction company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a junior site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- You must have over 1 year of experience working in the industry.