Pre-Construction Civil Engineer
Entered: 16 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Pre-Construction Civil Engineer on behalf of our Client, a main contractor who specialise in various areas such as Commercial, Residential and Civil projects across Ireland.
The Pre-Construction Civil Engineer will join the team in Dublin.
Pre-Construction Civil Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Apply your experience & technical knowledge to a variety of tendering tasks.
- Checking tender quantities from 2D and 3D files.
- Pre-construction planning & methodologies
- Supporting tender submissions
- Disseminate information to a variety of stakeholder and facilitate communication
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Attend meetings as required
Pre-Construction Civil Engineer requires:
- Honours Degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Engineer, preferably on-site experience
- 3D modelling and BIM knowledge
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
If you are considering a career move, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.