Project Engineer x3 - Perth / WA
Entered: 29 Sept 2023
Projects typically include highways, mining, earthworks, rail, marine, resources, groundworks, bridges etc
Excellent package available for the right candidate with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Due to continued growth with multiple projects secured for the foreseeable future they are looking to recruit the following for Groundworks Division
Project Engineer x3 Perth / Western Australia
- Liaising with site teams & managers to deliver the project in an efficient timeframe.
- Set out works such as pipework, chambers/manholes, kerbs, house foundations, office block/commercial, retail park , warehouse/industrial etc.
- Work alongside the site superintendent in order to deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Capable of checking plans, reading and understanding drawings.
- Carry out daily H&S Checks incl associated paperwork & ensure all works are completed safely.
- Liaise with various local authorities to ensure that all works are completed to the required standard.
- Provide weekly reports to your Project Manager.
- Keep contemporary daily records of all site works and log them as site allocations.
- Work daily with Microsoft Excel & AutoCAD.
- Bachelor or Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management / similar
- Diploma in Civil Engineering / Construction Management / similar may also be considered
- Engineering Experience: 1-4 yrs
- Preferably Civil but Building will also be considered (we have recruited a number of ‘Building Site Engineers’ previously who successfully made the transition to Civils in Australia)
- AU$150K – AU$200K Annual Salary
- AU$20K Annual Salary Superannuation / Employer Pension Contribution
- Flights / sponsorship / visas
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Company Laptop & Phone as standard
- Accommodation (if required for the first month upon arrival).
- Performance review(s) & bonus incentives for project milestones & early delivery
- Employment Retention Bonus
- Permanent Role
If you work FIFO / regional based roles there is an uplift in above salary typically between 45%-55%
FIFO rotas can vary between 2x1 / 10x4 etc (depends on client requirements per project)
The projects we’re currently recruiting for are based in Perth city but you can work FIFO should you wish
We are also looking to recruit:
Senior Project Engineers x3 5-10 yrs exp AU$200K - AU$250K + above package + 50% uplift for FIFO projects
Site Foreman / Superintendents x2 2-10yrs exp AU$150K+ & above package with 50% uplift for FIFO projects
Excavator Drivers x3 typically AU$120K+ salary + above package + 50% uplift for FIFO projects
Groundworkers (drainage/pipe laying) x3 typically AU$120K+ salary + above package + 50% uplift for FIFO projects
For a more detailed conversation please contact Robert Bridgeman