Quality Inspector - Concrete
Entered: 14 Nov 2018
Quality Inspector role in largescale reinforced concrete production facility manufacturing both precast and prestressed concrete elements based in Nottinghamshire.
Quality Inspector in precast concrete factory:
• Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
• Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Managing external or internal auidts, such as ISO9001 and others.
• Keeping up to date ITP (Inspection and test plan)
• Liasing with clients regarding quality documentation
Quality Inspector Skills and Qualifications:
Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Documentation Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Safety Management, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Supports Innovation, Quality Engineering, Operations Research
Min 5 years
To apply for this role please forward an up-to-date CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT OUT WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE