Senior Civil Engineer - East Cork - Main Contractor
Entered: 17 Feb 2020
KCM are currently seeing a senior Civil engineer with a Top Tier Contractor for a flood mitigation project in East Cork.
Works include site clearance and bulk excavation; construction of a new embankment, laying of an diameter outfall pipeline, combined crate storage system and attenuation pond, RC concrete works as well as dredging of the existing ponds. The works also includes landscaping involving grass seeding and shrub planting. The works are being carried out in live environment so extensive traffic management has started.
• Manage setting out engineers
• QA / Quality Control
• Traffic management
• Compile quality control records
• Drawing interrogation and RFI’s
• Supervise the site labour force and monitor sub-contractors
• Oversee the selection and requisition of materials and plant
• Assist project manager with some of their tasks
• Oversee temporary works
• Find solutions to any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
• General site duties
The role is immediate and the package on offer will represent both the market and the strength of the candidate.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kevin on 014586006/0872790484