Senior Coordinating Engineer - Dublin City (2343)
Entered: 14 Dec 2018
Our client, a privately owned company has a proven track record in a diverse range of sectors including commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, retail, conservation and tourism/leisure. Over 60 years of history and reputation has been built by undertaking projects that deliver the best outcomes for stakeholders; clients, design teams, contracting partners, suppliers and employees.
The company seeking for an experienced Senior Coordinating Engineer to work with their construction team in Dublin City.
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior Coordinating Engineer
- You'll be responsible for complete day to day operations of the site, including the coordination and supervision of on-site personnel and sub-contractors.
- You'll be responsible for maintaining site records, managing and implementing safety management procedures.
- You'll be responsible for attending and chairing weekly site meetings
- You'll be reporting on project progress directly to the Contracts Manager
- You will take the project from inception to completion
As a Senior Coordinating Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years' relevant experience in the construction industry working on projects.
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.