Senior Coordinating Engineer
Entered: 07 May 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Senior Coordinating Engineer on behalf of our client. Our client is an established building contractor who specialise in building, commercial & mixed development projects across Ireland. The successful Senior Coordinating Engineer will join their team on a large commercial project based in Dublin.
Senior Coordinating Engineer Responsibilities:
- Report to the Project Manager
- Technical Management of the site team to ensure a smooth running of the project
- Liaise with the site management & design team
- Ensure all works are carried out to the highest of standards
- Over see other engineers on site
Senior Coordinating Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working with a main contractor
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.