Senior Coordinating Engineer
Entered: 22 Feb 2024
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Senior Coordinating Engineer for our client, a leading tier 1 main contractor with various ongoing projects.
The Senior Coordinating Engineer will join their team based in Dublin.
Senior Coordinating Engineer Responsibilities are:
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Responsible for the technical management of the building project.
- They should be methodical in their approach, capable of managing multidisciplinary teams, experienced in dealing with design team and other third parties
- A number of years relevant experience in a contracting environment is required
- Good problem-solving skills, the ability to work to deadlines and an appreciation for health and safety, quality, programme and commercial return.
Senior Coordinating Engineer Requirements are:
- Degree level qualification in engineering / Construction management or related subject
- Post graduate qualifications and/or membership of a relevant professional institute such as Engineers Ireland is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years + relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.