Senior Engineer 2558
Entered: 20 Jan 2019
Senior Engineer – Dublin City
Our Client, one ofIreland's most progressive building and civil engineering companies are currently seeking an experienced Site Engineer to work with their construction team in a new commercial project based in Dublin City.
- Site Engineering on the project and to provide the technical/engineering expertise to enable the construction of the project.
- Ensure the project is built to specification.
- Monitor the construction with regard to the quality of workmanship and materials.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff.
- Assist and Liaise with Contracts Manager, Site Manager, other Engineers, Q.S. and Head Office and the Design Team to ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Third Level Qualification in engineering is essential.
- Experience in Commercial Projects with a main contractor acting as a Site Engineer within Ireland or the UK.
- Strong setting out experience
- Motivated with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills.