Senior Engineer - 2650 - Kildare
Entered: 20 Jan 2019
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, with offices in Ireland & UK. The company vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments. The company are seeking an experienced Senior Engineer to work with their construction team on a large residential project in Co. Kildare
Primary Responsibilities as a Setting out Engineer
- Site Engineering on the project and to provide the technical/engineering expertise to enable the construction of the project,
- Ensure the project is built to specification,
- Monitor the construction with regards to the quality of workmanship and materials,
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff,
- Assist and Liaise with Contracts Manager, Site Manager, other Engineers, Q.S, Head Office and the Design Team to ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services,
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
As a Setting out Engineer you will have
- Third Level Qualification in engineering is essential.
- Experience in Residential Projects with a main contractor acting as a Senior Engineer within Ireland or the UK.
- Strong setting out experience
- Motivated with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills.
Please send your CV to Padraic at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation