Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Entered: 05 June 2023
Senior Engineer - Tralee, Co Kerry
- €28m project
- Rewarding Salary DOE
- Excellent Benefits
- Great Progression Opportunities
Join an industry leading Tier 1 contractor renowned for their numerous award winning projects and extensive reach in the Irish and UK market. You will be based on an advanced educational facility in Tralee. This is a company that works on large scale projects in the Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Hotel, Residential, Sport, Education and Healthcare sectors.
This current project will be running for 2 years. The company are looking for a high calibre candidate and as such will be provided with an enticing overall package, along with ensuring an enjoyable and engaging environment. Our client acknowledges their success is based on the quality of their staff and how they look after them. The company have a culture of personal development and promotion, offering comprehensive training and development for all staff and always aiming to internally promote and develop their staff.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Additional Benefits
- Overseeing H&S, Quality and Environmental controls and all engineering aspects on site
- Communicate with, and attend project progress meetings with teams on site
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with Design Teams
- Liaise with the Construction/Project Manager, client and supplier on technical matters
- A third level qualification in engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with a main contractor.
Take the next step today
Apply with your CV in confidence.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 071 912 8266